Stereoscape offers a new kind of product; an interactive sales tool that eliminates the need for a physical object by demonstrating products on a tablet device from any angle, zoomed and animated to simulate actual operation. With the Mobile 3D Catalogue it is possible to replace traditional demonstrations with interactive sales, marketing and training presentations, as well as to start selling products from digital versions. This speeds up product development processes and enables an in-depth analysis of all activity happening within the app via an analytics dashboard. The Mobile 3D Catalogue is built on Onu One platform, meaning that all digital assets are in one secure platform where it is easy to upload CAD files and display them on a tablet or a smartphone.
- Augmented Reality in corporate training
- 5 benefits of extended reality in corporate training
- Stereoscape collaborates with artist Josefina Nelimarkka to visualise real-time air quality data
- 5 + 1 reasons why smart product communication is so smart
- Meet us in May
- IoT meets AR? – Common questions from our clients answered by our tech experts
- Mixing realities in 3D holographic displays
- Stereoscape is CGI’s Innovations partner at Ratkaisu18 seminar
- SLUSH17 is over. Winter can come!
- Stereoscape is hosting a Team Robotics event