VARPU project is one of the biggest research projects in virtual and augmented reality in Europe. In VARPU the 18 industrial and research partners are seeking to alleviate the main bottlenecks in AR/VR adaption; content creation and interaction. Stereoscape is one of the company partners in VARPU, working together with the large industrial partners in AR/VR projects.
- Augmented Reality in corporate training
- 5 benefits of extended reality in corporate training
- Stereoscape collaborates with artist Josefina Nelimarkka to visualise real-time air quality data
- 5 + 1 reasons why smart product communication is so smart
- Meet us in May
- IoT meets AR? – Common questions from our clients answered by our tech experts
- Mixing realities in 3D holographic displays
- Stereoscape is CGI’s Innovations partner at Ratkaisu18 seminar
- SLUSH17 is over. Winter can come!
- Stereoscape is hosting a Team Robotics event