SMARTSCAPE Interactive 3D and XR product presentations are touch & click controlled product presentation solutions that combine powerful 3D visualisations with progressive levels of product information to transform product communication from passive explanation to interactive exploration.
Marketing & sales solutions
Helping people understand complex product information
Interactive 3D and XR product presentations
SMARTSCAPE solutions grow with your needs. You can start from a basic version and later add new content and new features – or start from a more extensive version. These are some of the options we offer.
Interactive 3D product catalog
Product catalog embedded in SMARTSCAPE solution
- Playable 3D product models (zooming, rotating etc.)
- Product descriptions and detailed product information
- Uses cases, business benefits
- Illustrations of installation options etc.
Interactive product presentations for stronger connection with online audiences.
- Fully interactive presentation built from your material
- Engage with interactive experiences in webinars or on your website
- Personalise for different audiences through progressive navigation of multi-layered content
- Reach a wider audience
SMARTSCAPE enhanced with powerful XR
- Hybrid solution combining interactive 3D and XR
- AR and/or VR to make selected content more accessible, enjoyable, understandable and memorable
Interactive virtual showrooms
SHOWSCAPE interactive virtual showrooms are AR-, MR- or VR-powered presentation solutions that turn any location into a virtual showroom, where people can observe, explore and experience virtual products and spaces ‘as if they were there’.
Multi-user virtual showrooms
One of our multi-user VR showrooms took visitors in Mobile World Congress, Barcelona to Nokia’s 5G center of excellence in Oulu, Finland: Visitors immersed themselves as avatars in a real-time tour inside a 5G virtual lab, guided by Nokia experts in Oulu.
My passion for many years has been interactive visualization – the art of clearly communicating key concepts quickly, at the right level, with the ability to explore more deeply. The most interesting part of all that to me is enabling people to experience information in completely new ways.
Envisoneer and Design Lead, Microsoft Garage
XR is not a tactic, it’s not a piece of technology equipment. It’s a strategic and creative shift to a new world of 3D experiences.
Managing Director, Accenture Interactive