Our PROSCAPE offering is supported by the award-winning technology from our partner RE’FLEKT. RE’FLEKT’s groundbreaking enterprise AR and MR ecosystem consists of two powerful platforms: REFLEKT ONE for content creation and REFLEKT Remote for remote expert solutions.
REFLEKT ONE is an AR/MR platform for step-by-step instructions that assist your own employees or your customers’ personnel in installation, service and maintenance, operations, and learning and training.
Installation / Service / Maintenance
Assist your own workers with on-demand, in-context instructions overlaid on real-world objects or enable self-guided procedures by your customers.
- Reduce expensive downtime by empowering employees to solve problems and complete tasks faster with the help of 3D visualisations and intuitive step-by-step instructions
- Reduce errors and lower costs by helping employees do their job right the first time
- Increase efficiency by leveraging real-time data collection and automated inspection report creation
Assist employees by turning paper-based manuals into smart interactive guides and help make sense of IoT data by visualising it in AR/MR.
- Improve performance and safety with easy-to-follow guides that are always at hand
- Enhance efficiency by visualising relevant IoT data directly on machinery or equipment in an easy-to-understand manner
- Leverage flexibility provided by multi-language and cross-platform support (Android, iOS, Windows and Microsoft HoloLens)
Learning / Training
Assist your own employees or your customers’ personnel by creating interactive, immersive content for both on-the-job and off-the-job training.
- Help less experienced workers perform tasks with on-the-spot instructions, while enabling effective learning on the job
- Increase training efficiency, motivation and knowledge retention with visually compelling, interactive AR/MR content
- Enable self-guided learning, ease transition to real-life tasks and help refresh memory in the field with an in-your-pocket training tool
One touch solution
Intelligent routing technology immediately connects your field service technicians or customers to the right support expert on smartphones, tablets or smart glasses – with one touch.
- Expedite troubleshooting, reduce costly downtime and save on travel expenses with on-demand, real-time diagnosis and guidance by remote experts
- Enable support in loud environments or offline spaces through individual and group chat for text communications and easy file transfer of Excel, Word, pdf, videos, screenshots and more
See what I see
Field technicians receive AR guidance directly on the shared video stream of their device camera, and both technicians and experts can draw and write directly onto real world objects.
- Enhance communication by highlighting details and conveying relevant information with online or offline AR annotations or by sharing screen with the expert
- Enable heads-up, hands-free work with smart glasses and augmented instructions displayed directly in the technician’s field of view
Incident memory and management
Field technicians have access to complete item history through incident memory and can search a database with previously solved incidents – without contacting an expert and even offline.
- Improve productivity by building a knowledge base of past incidents and monitor operations with in-built incident and user analytics
- Increase efficiency through cloud-based incident management with an overview of all open, in-progress and closed incidents and keep colleagues informed through incident forwarding