SHOWSCAPE® turns any location into a virtual showroom using augmented/mixed reality (AR/MR) or virtual reality (VR) technologies.
Products, services and spaces can be experienced, tested and observed in action in a highly engaging manner for marketing & sales, design, training and other purposes.
- Lifelike 3D visualisations, 360-degree views and intuitive interactions add depth and realism to the experience
- Life-size products can be demonstrated in their actual environments
- Concealed structures, internal functions and material flows can be exposed for detailed inspection
- There are no physical or space constraints: Showroom visitors can dive underwater or enjoy a virtual walkthrough inside an engine
- VR creates an entirely virtual experience – with a strong sense of being there – by blocking out reality
- AR/MR create experiences where both physical and digital objects coexist, enabling augmented product presentations or entire catalogues that allow users to customise products virtually, preview products in existing spaces and more
- Easy to update because content is computer-generated
- Accessible on mobile touchscreens (AR), AR/MR headwear and VR headsets.
- Check out our VR-in-a-Box to provide SHOWSCAPE® experiences on the go.
Take a closer look at our latest SHOWSCAPE® cases